বুধবার, ১৩ জুন, ২০১২

Hola! I am Theo and this my site. I created this page as a project with Articles International, which is an ESL and Web Development program. If you want to contact me, simply use the contact form available on this website. Below is my personal CV, with some examples of websites and articles or blog posts I've written before.

Accreditations
Graduated with distinction from Ryerson University
7 years of article writing experience (specifically intended for Web based viewers)
5 years of web development experience.
Competent, team player employee with a taste for particulars.

Employment Experience.
Articles International,2006 - Present
Managing Director
In command of coordinating a international crew of writers to match a demanding set of advanced goals and objectives.
- Make new records for end result, growing production by 30% internationally
- Effectively operated successive logs of task distribution
- Monitored QA for worldwide creation over a large crew of content writers

Self-employed Web Designer
2007-Present

Additional Abilities
Fluent in French
Exceptional proficiency utilizing huge choice of office software

Some of my work can be found here:

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন