শনিবার, ৯ জুন, ২০১২

Hi there! I'm Kevin and this my website. I made this blog as a project for Articles International, which is an ESL and Web Development course. If you'd like to contact me, fill up the contact form available on this page. Below is my personal CV, with some examples of sites and well written articles I've composed perversely.

Credentials
Graduated with honors from ECS
6 years of web content writing experience (particularly intended for Online viewers)
6 years of web design experience.
Dedicated, self-motivated employee with a taste for information.

Employment Experience.
Articles International,2011 - Present
Staff Manager
In charge of organizing a international crew of writers to accommodate a challenging range of advanced goals and objectives.
- Make cutting edge records for end result, raising production by 30% around the world
- Correctly controlled successive logs of project distribution
- Operated QA for international creation over a sizable crew of content writers

Self Employed Wordpress Website Designer
2011-Present

Additional Expertise
Proficient in Macedonian
Excellent competence utilizing numerous choice of office software

You can find my work on these sites

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন