বুধবার, ১৬ মে, ২০১২

The Wrong Side of The Bed

My children must of fell out of their beds this morning and on the wrong side I might add. They are all cranky and my little one is pulling my oldster's hair. The boy is throwing things and yelling at the little one. And the little one is in a destructive mood, which entails, shutting the pie safe doors on the TV while the others watch Curious George and throwing her milk cup on the floor in just the right location so it splatters drops on the door out to the deck. I was up most of the night with a restless, feeding babe, once running into the wall because I thought it was a doorway, in which I forgot to mention this to my husband because everything is like a haze. And someone just threw pots and pans. And I look pretty. I'd take a picture, but that wouldn't be nice. At least the weather is nicer and I can open some windows. And at least my coffee came yesterday in the mail, smelling so nice and making me happy this morning as I opened the bag (No, I do not buy coffee usually over the internet, but one day when I was visiting Jen's blog, she mentioned this coffee and I had to try it once, as it is a bit expensive for me to resort to buying on a regular basis. But once in awhile it is nice and boy....is it good. The best I've ever had).
Ah, it's the little things that make a day tolerable. Click here to continue..

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন