বুধবার, ১৬ মে, ২০১২

Ahh, the Weekend is Here!

I really think this is really cool. Do you think it would work well with trains?

I love her bags, especially this one. I hope she puts another one up for sale in her shop soon. Or, do I?

I love these shorts, as well as her whole shop. Don't you think they would be fun to wear, sitting out on the patio, drinking coffee in the morning?

And this shop as well. Simple and beautiful designs.
I really think this would be great to have on a wall as you walk into a home.
And are these not the coolest looking bunch of boy shirts ever? Too bad my son despises collars.
But, unfortunately, or not, I should really use my monies to purchase one of these.
You may go for a vacation on weekend Please visit to know more..
Have a fabulous weekend!

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন